Monday, August 29, 2011

End of Summer Scentsy Bash

Every February and August I host a special Scentsy Bash for my customers and past hosts.  Its my way to show my gratitude and appreciation to my customers and hosts for their continued support of my business throughout the year.   Door prizes, games, snacks, and tons of fun!  We get a sneak peek at our new products for the season and also get a last chance to purchase favorites that may be discontinued at a discount. 

Ms. Myrah was the big winner at my End of Summer Scentsy Bash!  She won the on-time drawing AND the door prize drawing!  Ms. Myrah is such a warm, loving and special lady.    My son just adores her, they have such a special connection.  Whenever I pick up my son from after school care, he is always in Ms. Myrah's office or right beside her helping her with a "special project".    I want to sincerely thank all of my fellow Scentsy-holics and our new Scentsy-holics for coming and making the party so much fun!

The end of Summer opens the door for our new Fall / Winter season!   And in true Scentsy fashion - we have wonderful new products that will Warm the Heart, Enliven the Senses, and Inspire the Soul!  I am so excited to share our new Premium Warmer Line - these warmers are absolutely beautiful and made with exceptional craftsmanship!  Extra time and care are required to create Scentsy's Premium warmers.  Higher-end materials and finishes, decorative ornaments, and distinctive shapes combine to create one-of-a-kind, intricate works of art.  We have also added our Hero Collection featuring our brave Firefighters and Police Officers.

We have 3 new additions to our huggable Scentsy Buddy Family - Scratch the cat, Patch the dog, and Sasha (photo at right)- our first Charitable Cause Scentsy Buddy, in support of the mission of the Ronald McDonald House.  She is adorable!

Scentsy has heard how a lot of you are using our Room Sprays as fragrance.  Well, the room sprays wasn't exactly made to spray on the body, but Scentsy listened and taaaa daaahhh......introducing Scentsy's fresh twist on fine fragrance!  The Solid Perfume!  Five of or most beautiful scents have been reformulated as fine-fragrance perfumes that work with body chemistry. 

Contact me if you would like to see our new Fall / Winter catalog or host a party to smell all the scrumptious new scents.  Or come and visit me on Saturday, September 10th from 9:00 - 3:00 at the Ahuimanu Elementary School Fun & Craft Fair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment