Friday, August 12, 2011

Sticky Notes of Hope

I've been inspired.  Inspired by a simple act that can lift someone's spirits, make someone laugh, realize that you do matter, that someone cares, that you are loved!  I challenge each of you to leave a Sticky Note with words of encouragement, something silly, or any positive message that comes to your mind for someone to find.  It can be for someone you know or someone you don't.  Leave it for your hubby to find, leave it in an elevator, leave it in a file folder that your co-worker will find.  Have fun and be creative!  Post a photo of your Sticky Notes to your Facebook page and share it with your friends.  If you find a Sticky Note - take a picture with it and share it.  This idea came to me from Heidi Thompson, Scentsy's President.  It so moved me that I wanted to spread a little bit of that ray of hope and sunshine here in Hawaii.  This idea has spread from Idaho via Texas to Hawaii in just an instant.  Lets see where this idea will take us - hopefully around the world!

I posted this one on the bathroom mirror at the Campbell building in Kapolei.

I left this one on my Boss' computer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment