Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pomegranate - The Jewel of Autumn


Our Perfectly Pomegranate has been on everyone's minds lately.  I have been getting so many orders for Perfectly Pomegranate lately.  Oooh Dawn - I need more Perfectly Pomegranate Scent Packs - Mollie, my Monkey Buddy is fading fast!  Dawn - I want 3 more Perfectly Pomegranate Scent Circles for the car.  Dawn - can I get the 6 back of the Perfectly Pomegranate Travel Tins?  Wow!  I too LOVE our Perfectly Pomegranate.  Its such a sweet scent of dark and juicy pomegranate with a sweet berry finish.  I especially love them in the Scent Packs and Travel Tins .  We spend so much time in our cars that it is so nice to have that comforting and calming scent as you are driving.  No road rage - LOL!!!  So here are a few tidbits about Pomegranates - the Jewel of Autumn!

·         Pomegranates are prized throughout history and symbolizes renewal, romance, and youth for many cultures.  Its seeds are rich in antioxidants with an energizing aroma.

·         Pomegranates are symbolic of prosperity and abundance in virtually every civilization.

·         The name Pomegranate derives from Middle French - pomme garnette - meaning seeded apple.

·         Many scholars believe that the forbidden fruit that Eve indulged in from the Garden of Eden was actually a pomegranate, not an apple.

If you need more Perfectly Pomegranate (or any of our over 80 yummy scents), give me a hollar or visit my website at http://www.dawn-b.scentsy.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment