Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bring Back My Bars - Dawn's Review #5

Happy New Year!!!  Hope that you all had a very fun and safe new years celebration.  Ours was very quiet.  We spent the night making smores in our backyard and drinking pineapple sparkling wine!  It was a beautiful night.

We are half way through my Bring Back My Bar reviews.  Today I'll be reviewing Cherry Almond Pie and Toasted Caramel Sugar.

Cherry Almond Pie - Mmmmmm, this one smells yummers!   I can smell the almond and the graham cracker pie crust and the yummy pie filling.  I smell a hint of strawberry and cherry.  The description reads Orville's favorite dessert - graham crackers, sweet almond, cream and cherries.

Toasted Caramel Sugar - oooooohhhh, this one is sweet and guud!  It smells just like the name - I smell the caramel and the sugar.    Warm milk with caramelized sugar and toffee, all swirled together with the scent of silky sweet vanilla musk.

If you would like to smell these and any of our other Bring Back My Bars, please contact me at dawnb2006@yahoo.com to schedule your personal smelling appointment or invite your friends over for some Scentsy fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment