Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bring Back My Bar - Dawn's Review #8

I had such a great day yesterday!  I took my pouch of smellies to visit some friends at my old office, they loved smelling our yummy scents and I had such a great time seeing them again and catching up!  Everyone got some great new scented wax for their Scentsy warmers ~ and I, being the host of this impromptu pouch party, get some Scentsy for free and 1/2 price!  But...theres a BONUS!  I get DOUBLE the 1/2 price rewards this month!  Yahhhhooooo!   So, 2 lucky people will be getting a call from me very soon telling them to pick one more item at 1/2 price!  I love my job!!!! 

Now for my daily review....

Mad About Mint - yep, thats pretty minty alright.  Its not a really strong scent though, very nice and bright.  A blast of mint - spicy peppermint, spearmint, and wintergreen. 

Flower Shop - this one smells like the stems of flowers.  Just like walking into a flower shop.

www.dawn-b.scentsy.us/buy / contact me at dawnb2006@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment