Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Yummiest Smelling Party Favors Ever!

I LOVE my Scentsy party favors!  I have a collection of them in each bathroom - I open them up and place them in a cute bowl or bucket and it makes my bathroom smell wonderful!  I also have one in my car, it heats up just enough to melt the wax a little bit to release some of the fragrance (I haven't parked the car in the hot sun yet, so not sure how that will work out - be sure to have a dish or something under it just in case it melts and overflows).




So - how do you get one of my prizes possessions?  Be a host or attend one of my Scentsy parties.  I give these as party favors for everyone who attends one of my parties (while supplies last).  Once I run out, thats it.  No more.  So be sure to book your party ASAP so you and your friends can start your own collection of smellies. 

Stay tuned for more about our January promotions!  January is definately the month to host a fun Scentsy party!

No comments:

Post a Comment