Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bring Back My Bar - Dawn's Reviews

They are finally here!!!  My Bring Back My Bars just arrived yesterday!  Over 5 million people voted and these are the top 20 Scentsy scents from the votes cast.   I will be posting a review on 2 of these scents every day for the next 10 days. 

I was really looking forward to smelling these 2 scents in particular and boy - I surely was not disappointed!

Coffee Tree - if you love the smell of deep, rich coffee brewing in the morning, then you are going to just LOVE this one! 

Eucalyptus - I really like this one too.  It smells a little like vicks vapor rub but not as strong.  Its kind of a soft, calming smell.  The description says soothing, medicinal and fresh.

If you would like to smell this and any other of our Bring Back My Bars - contact me for your personal smelling appointment or host a party and get your friends together for some Scentsy fun!

dawnb2006@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment