Monday, November 21, 2011

St. Andrew's Priory Holiday Fair

Saturday, November 19th - St. Andrew's Priory held its Holiday Fair on the grounds of the school in Downtown Honolulu.  We were blessed with a light rain in the morning, but the rest of the day was beautiful.  There were yummy food trucks and food booths - I saw an ice cream truck, Fairy Cakes was there, so was India Cafe, and there was a booth selling gourmet bacon wrapped hot dogs - YUM!!! 

The craft fair was held in the Gym.  I was so blessed to be back again this year to share Scentsy with all who stopped by.  A special thanks goes out to Carolyn Kobayashi who helped me the entire day from set up to break down!  Carolyn - you ROCK!!!   We met so many new people and saw many customers from last year - we had a really GREAT time!

I truly LOVE craft fairs and events.  I have so much fun talking to people, seeing them light up when they experience Scentsy and the joy that Scentsy brings. 

My most cherished customer of the day was a little girl and her father.  They stopped by very early in the day, she was wearing a ballerina outfit as she was on her way to try out for the Nutcracker.  She saw Lenny our little lamb Scentsy Buddy who is so cuddly and soft and fell in love with him.  They promised to come back.  After her tryout, they returned and she told me that she did GREAT!  She went straight over to Lenny, picked him up and hugged & squeezed him.  She picked out our Sweet Pea & Vanilla scent pack to go with Lenny.  She took one sniff of the scent pack and let out a long "Ahhhhhhh".  I told her that now that Lenny is her's she can name him anything she wanted. She decided to keep his name as is.  She gave me a GREAT BIG HUG and was so happy to take Lenny home!

Another lady walked by and her face just lit up!   "Ahhhhh, Scentsy!"  She yelled!  My friend just bought me the Grotto plug-in warmer as a gift yesterday!  She went on-line the night before to search for Scentsy and read all about it!  She was excited to see me the very next day - god works in marvelous ways!  I had my scent testers on the table, and she found Luna from our Romance collection.  Her daughter's name is Luna.  What a wonderful surprise!

We received many compliments about our table and how festive and colorful our display  looked.  A very special thank you goes out to my hubby for putting together my new shelf display and my peg board for hanging up our yummy scented wax!   The display shelf worked wonderfully! 


And a special thank you goes out to Deb the organizer of the event!  Deb - you are totally awesome!  She helped me carry all my stuff from the car, she kept us updated on important information about the event, and kept coming around to make sure that we were ok and if we needed water.  Deb - you are the BEST!  I am so delighted and honored to have been a part of this wonderful event!

No comments:

Post a Comment