Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Different Kind of Party

Have you ever been asked to attend or host a home party?  My first home party I attended was an Arbonne party.  The only reason why I attended that party was because I really liked the Consultant, she was very fun to be around, and I was looking for a part-time job to help pay the bills.  I didn't want to work at the mall, I wanted something flexible, something that I could build.  So I went to the party, by myself to check it out.  We had a lot of fun slathered on creams and tonics to make our skin and ourselves feel beautiful, and it did!  The products were amazing. 

So here I am today, a Scentsy Consultant having a ball getting people "Scentsy-fied" and addicted to our yummy smell goods by hosting fun Scentsy parties.  What makes my Scentsy parties different from any other home party?  Well, I don't teach you anything, we don't hold a class or a workshop, we don't make crafts or cards or stamps, I don't make you take off your makeup in front of a room full of people, I don't help you lose weight.  We make you smile and giggle smelling our Newborn Nursery scent.  You remember your first born child, changing his diapers as he squirts you for the first time.  Or you remember your cozy winters by the fireplace when you lived in Seattle or Minnesota as you smell our Cozy Fireside scent.  Or you relax and smile as you breathe in the delicate fragrances of our Flutter scent (my FAVE).  This is what Scentsy does to you.  It envelopes your room with your favorite scents.  It warms the heart, enlivens the senses and inspires the soul!  Once you have tried Scentsy, you will be hooked, just like I was.

Our parties are just that, a party!  We have friends and family sitting around a table or on the floor, smelling our many different scents.  Laughing, giggling, saying "ooohhhh smell this one" or "ooohhh, this one is strong", or "ahhhh, I love this one".  Talking story, eating, drinking, having fun!  Usually games and prizes are involved too!

Here are some ideas to make your party super fun! 

Scentsy Beach Bash - we'll have some beachy fun and make your place smell tropical and inviting!  Bring your most beat up beach towel to win a prize! 

Scentsy Mommy & Me Party - bring the kids along for some fun.  Design Your Own Warmer contest for the kids.  Coffee, snacks, and smell goods for the Moms.

Scentsy Pajama Party - come in your most comfy jammies & house slippers.  Best pajama outfit wins a prize! 

Food & Scentsy - for those who LOVE to eat we can do a Build your own Salad party, Mexican Fiesta, Build your own Sundae party, Chocoholic party, Pop-Sational Party.

I love to play Bunco!  Do you need to fill a slot?  I'm in and I'll bring my smell goods to share with the gang.  Lets have some fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment